RCF SUB 702-AS II
Subwoofer attivo high-current 1400W – Woofer 12" – Spedizione GRATIS!
This product is currenlty unavailable
Housing a 12” woofer, the SUB 702-AS II, is a very compact active sub enclosure and features a 1400 W powerful digital amplifier.
It is the ideal complement to 8” or 10” speakers, creating small but powerful satellite systems with outstanding performance.
Thanks to its compact size it can easily be carried and is very quick and easy to start using the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency to connect the satellite.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 12" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB:40 Hz ÷ 120 Hz
- Max SPL:129 dB
- Woofer:12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input connectors:Stereo XLR
- Output connectors:Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity:-2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies:80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections:thermal, rms
- Limiter:soft limiter
- Controls:Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power:1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies:1400 W PEAK
- Total power:700 W RMS
- Low frequencies:700 W RMS
- Connections:VDE connector
- Cabinet Material:Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware:Pole mount
- Handles:2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap:yes
- Dimensione (LxAxP): 354x487x498 mm
- Peso:17.5 kg