Monitor da studio, offre prestazioni e precisione di suono attualmente richieste dagli studi professionali.
La guida d'onda logaritmica insieme al woofer da 6,5" Kevlar e al sistema Bass Reflex ELP offre un midrange / treble perfettamente bilanciato con notevole profondità oltre a bassi estremamente precisi.
- Professional level performance
- Logarithmic waveguide provides acoustic alignment for balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- ELP™ Bass Reflex System engineered for zero turbulence, providing greatly increased output capability and extended low-frequency response
- 1” black anodized aluminum tweeter reveals the finest details and upper harmonics of your mix.
- 6.5” Kevlar® woofer offers fast transient recovery for incredibly accurate low frequency response
- Specially designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced clarity
- 160W bi-amplified Class-D amplification (100LF / 60HF)
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz
- Optimize XR monitors for your sound and mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms
- LF filter rolls of the low end to simulate smaller speakers for reference
- Attention to the detail
- Eco-friendly auto turn-off / turn-on
- Black wood grain finish for a classic studio feel
- Included custom acoustic isolation pad reduces unwanted resonance and improves bass response
- Dimensioni: 333 x 219 x 320 mm
- Peso: 10,6 kg