Mackie QUAD COMP
Compressore e gate digitale 4 canali programmabile – SUPERPREZZO!
The Mackie Quad Comp Compressor/Gate is part of a family of digital outboard gear based on our TT24 digital mixer engineering developments.
We thought it would be good to share the love, not to mention the design and engineering expertise developed during the TT24 program.
The four channel gate/expander and compressor/limiter has a friendly front panel and a host of features that go beyond its simple appearance. Built-in independent key filters for both the gate and compressor allow for frequency-dependent gating and compression.
The simplicity of the interface makes the unit practical for entry level users, and fast enough for professional live sound engineers in any environment and studio application. The sound quality of the processing makes the unit lovely for the high end user as well.
The Quad-Comp/Gate is stuffed full of compression and gating, just waiting to be unleashed!
- 4 channels of digital compression/limiting and gate/expansion
- Algorithms developed, tuned, pruned and watered by Acuma Labs digital engineering group
- Unique, easy to use front panel designed for intuitive live use
- Individual gain reduction meters and output meters for each channel
- Individual key filtering per gate and compressor
- 99 snapshots for instant store and recall of settings
- Stereo Linking of channels A and B, C and D
- XLR and TRS I/O connections
- TRS Sidechain send and return connections
- Convenient 2RU rackmounted, rugged and reliable design
- “Planet Earth” power-supply operates on voltages between 100 and 240 VAC
- Standard IEC power receptacle and power cord
- Printed manual from finest genuine grown-in-the-ground, gently cut down, tree-wood