IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The ND940 is a ultra compact size, high performance, high power handling 4.0-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4 inch exit throat.
A thin copper ring is precision pressed on to the pole piece in order to modify and lower the inductance characteristics of the magnetic circuit and voice coil providing a controlled extension of the acoustic frequency response.
The voice coil assembly is designed using a high strength, high temperature Kapton® voice coil former and edge wound copper clad aluminium wire directly joined to the diaphragm by RCF proprietary Direct Drive kapton technology.
The ND940 features a 4-slot, optimised geometry, phase plug design.
Extended computer assisted mathematical modelling and testing has resulted in a geometry that provides a balanced acoustic performance controlling and lowering air distortion and maximizing output.
- Exit Throat Diameter:35.5mm / 1.4"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:280 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:140 W AES
- Sensitivity:110 dB
- Frequency Range:500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Polyester
- Suspension Design:Falt
- Minimum Impedance:(at 3.5kHz) 8.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:100 / 4.0 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Direct Drive Kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:16 T · m
- Flux Density:1.9 T
- Phase Plug Design:4 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Aluminium
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:140mm
- Overall height:54mm
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:101.6mm
- Net weight:3 kg