IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO WOOFER.
Incredibly linear frequency response characteristics, the highest power handling of any comparable 15-inch neodymium transducer,the lower power compression.
The LF15N401 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along with a high excursion triple roll,constant geometry surround.
This combination provides remarkable strength and a peak to peak maximum excursion of 52mm.
The unique Dual-forced air venting system guarantee a very efficient voice coil ventilation for minimum power compression and higher power handling.
- Nominal Diameter:380mm / 15"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Program Power:1800 W AES
- Power handling capacity:900 W AES
- Sensitivity:97 dB
- Frequency Range:35 Hz ÷ 1500 Hz
- Effective Piston Diameter:340/13.4 mm/inch
- Max Excursion Before Damage (peak to peak):52 mm
- Minimum Impedance:6.3 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:100 mm
- Voice Coil Material:Copper
- Voice Coil Winding Depth:25 mm
- Number of layers:2
- Kind of layer:inside / outside
- Top Plate Thickness:15 mm
- Cone Material:No pressed pulp
- Cone Design:Straight
- Surround Material:Polycotton
- Surround Design:Triple roll
- DC resistance:5.1Ω
- Mechanical factor:5.8
- Electrical factor:0.23
- Total factor:0.22
- BL Factor:27.8 T · m
- Effective Moving Mass:158 g
- Equivalent Cas air load:160 liters
- Effettive piston area:0.091 m²
- Max. linear excursion (mathematical):8.8 mm
- Voice - coil inductance @ 1kHz:2.5 mH
- Half-space efficiency:2.64%
- Overall Diameter:393 mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter:371-376 mm
- Bolt Hole Diameter:6.5 mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cut-out:354 mm
- Rear Mount Baffle Cut-out:354 mm
- Depth:158 mm
- Volume occupied by the driver:3.8 liters
- Net Weight:8.6 kg