IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO WOOFER.
The LF18N451 is a very high power handling and efficiency transducer specially designed to provide powerful and accurate sub-bass frequencies with low distortion and low power compression. Ultra fast time response.
The LF18N451 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along a large triple roll surround, this combination provides remarkable strength and control.
Double silicon spider sysetm ensures excellent control during large excursions.
A fully optimazed T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation.
The Dual-forced air venting system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression.
- Nominal Diameter:460mm/18"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Program Power:3000 W AES
- Power handling capacity:1500 W AES
- Sensitivity:97.5 dB
- Frequency Range:30 Hz ÷ 1000 Hz
- Effective Piston Diameter:395 / 15.6 mm/inch
- Max Excursion Before Damage (peak to peak):60/2.36 mm/inch
- Minimum Impedance:6.3 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:115mm
- Voice Coil Material:Copper
- Voice Coil Winding Depth:26 mm
- Number of layers:2
- Kind of layer:inside / outside
- Top Plate Thickness:15 mm
- Cone Material:No presed pulp
- Cone Design:Curved
- Surround Material:Polycotton
- Surround Design:Triple roll
- DC resistance:5.0Ω
- Mechanical factor:6.0
- Electrical factor:0.25
- Total factor:0.24
- BL Factor:30.2 T · m
- Effective Moving Mass:235 g
- Equivalent Cas air load:245 liters
- Effettive piston area:0.122 m²
- Max. linear excursion (mathematical):8.8 mm
- Voice - coil inductance @ 1kHz:2.6 mH
- Half-space efficiency:2.54%
- Overall Diameter:465mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter:442-447mm
- Bolt Hole Diameter:6.5mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cut-out:424mm
- Rear Mount Baffle Cut-out:424 mm
- Volume occupied by the driver:5.5 liters
- Net Weight:10.6 Kg