IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO WOOFER.
The LF21N401 is a high power handling and efficiency transducer specially designed to provide powerful and accurate sub-bass frequencies with low distortion and low power compression.
With a fast time response, the LF21N451 uses a fiber loaded cone assembly along a large triple roll surround. This combination provides emarkable strength and control.
Double silicon spider system ensures excellent control during large excursions. A fully optimized T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation.
The Dual-forced air venting system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression.
- Nominal Diameter:530mm / 21"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Program Power:3000 W AES
- Power handling capacity:1500 W AES
- Sensitivity:98 dB
- Frequency Range:25 Hz ÷ 1000 Hz
- Effective Piston Diameter:470mm
- Max Excursion Before Damage (peak to peak):60mm
- Minimum Impedance:6.9 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:100mm
- Voice Coil Material:Copper
- Voice Coil Winding Depth:31mm
- Number of layers:2
- Kind of layer:inside / outside
- Top Plate Thickness:15mm
- Cone Material:No pressed pulp carbon fiber reinforced
- Cone Design:Curved
- Surround Material:Polycotton
- Surround Design:Triple roll
- Resonance frequency:30 Hz
- DC resistance:5.0Ω
- Mechanical factor:6.8
- Electrical factor:0.40
- Total factor:0.37
- BL Factor:27.6 T · m
- Effective Moving Mass:434318 g
- Equivalent Cas air load:374 liters
- Effettive piston area:0.122 m²
- Max. linear excursion (mathematical):11.4 mm
- Voice - coil inductance @ 1kHz:1.7 mH
- Half-space efficiency:2.50%
- Overall Diameter:547mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter:527mm
- Bolt Hole Diameter:6.5m
- Front Mount Baffle Cut-out:512mm
- Rear Mount Baffle Cut-out:512mm
- Volume occupied by the driver:6.5liters
- Net Weight:8.8 kg