IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO WOOFER.
The LF21N451 is a very high power handling and efficiency transducer specially designed to provide powerful and accurate sub-bass frequencies with low distortion and low power compression.Ultra fast time response.
The LF21N451 uses a fibre loaded cone assembly along a large triple roll surround, this combination provides remarkable strength and control.
Double silicon spider sysetm ensures excellent control during large excursions.
A fully optimised T-pole design generate the minimum amount of flux modulation.
The Dual-forced air venting system provides a very efficient voice coil ventilation to minimize the power compression.
- Nominal Diameter:530mm / 21"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Program Power:3000 W AES
- Power handling capacity:1500 W AES
- Sensitivity:98.5 dB
- Frequency Range:30 Hz ÷ 1000 Hz
- Effective Piston Diameter:470 mm
- Max Excursion Before Damage (peak to peak):58mm
- Minimum Impedance:7.1 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:115mm
- Voice Coil Material:Copper
- Voice Coil Winding Depth:34mm
- Number of layers:2
- Kind of layer:inside / outside
- Top Plate Thickness:15mm
- Cone Material:No pressed pulp carbon fiber reinforced
- Cone Design:Curved
- Surround Material:Polycotton
- Surround Design:Triple roll
- DC resistance:5.6Ω
- Mechanical factor:6
- Electrical factor:0.27
- Total factor:0.26
- BL Factor:34.5 T · m
- Effective Moving Mass:315 g
- Equivalent Cas air load:375 liters
- Effettive piston area:0.173 m²
- Max. linear excursion (mathematical):13.2 mm
- Voice - coil inductance @ 1kHz:3.0 mH
- Half-space efficiency:4.0%
- Overall Diameter:547mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter:527mm
- Bolt Hole Diameter:6.5 mm
- Front Mount Baffle Cut-out:512mm
- Rear Mount Baffle Cut-out:512mm
- Depth:250 mm
- Volume occupied by the driver:6.5 liters
- Net Weight:10.9 Kg