IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The N850 is a high quality 3-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 2-inch exit throat.
The diaphragm is precision formed from 0.05mm thick pure titanium.
The suspension is based on Mylar vented design.
The front aluminium adaptor guarantee a very smooth transition from the phase plug to 2-inch output interface.
- Exit Throat Diameter:50.8 / 2.0 mm/inch
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:180 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:90 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Mylar
- Suspension Design:Radial
- Minimum Impedance:(at 3.5kHz) 8.8 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:74.4 / 3.0 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:12 T · m
- Flux Density:1.85 T
- Phase Plug Design:3 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:180 / 7.1 mm/inch
- Overall height:95 / 7.3 mm/inch
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:101.6 / 4.0 mm/inch
- Net weight:4.7 / 10.3 kg/lbs