IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The CD850 2.0 is a high performance 3.0-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 2 inch exit throat featuring several state of the art technologies.
The diaphragm are precision formed from pure titanium.
The suspension is based on a vented and damped design in order to provide low distorsion. Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former.
- Exit Throat Diameter:50 / 2.0 mm/inch
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:220 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:110 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Polyester
- Suspension Design:Flat
- Minimum Impedance:(at 3.5kHz) 8.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:74.4 / 3.0 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:12.3 T · m
- Flux Density:1.9 T
- Phase Plug Design:3 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:180 / 7.1 mm/inch
- Overall height:88 / 3.5 mm/inch
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:101.6 / 4.0 mm/inch
- Net weight:5.5 / 12.1 kg/lbs