IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The CD650 is a high performance 2.5-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4 inch exit throat featuring several state of the art technologies.
The diaphragm are precision formed from pure titanium.
The suspension is based on a vented Polyester design for low distorsion. Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former.
- Exit Throat Diameter:35.5 / 1.4 mm/inch
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:180 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:90 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:700 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Polyester
- Suspension Design:Flat
- Minimum Impedance:(at 2.5kHz) 7.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:63.7 / 2.5 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:9.8 T · m
- Flux Density:1.9 T
- Phase Plug Design:3 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Aluminium
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:165 / 6.5 mm/inch
- Overall height:56 / 2.2 mm/inch
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:101.6 / 4.0 mm/inch
- Net weight:4.3 / 9.5 kg/lbs