IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The CD350 is a high performance 1.75-inch diaphragm ceramic compression driver with a 1.0 inch exit throat.
The diaphragm is precision formed from polyester.
The voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature Kapton former, rectangular profile copper clad aluminum wire and assembled using advanced, specially formulated adhesives.
- Exit Throat Diameter:25.4 / 1.0 mm/inch
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:100 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:50 W AES
- Sensitivity:108 dB
- Frequency Range:1200 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Polyester
- Suspension Material:Polyester
- Suspension Design:Flat
- Minimum Impedance:(at 4.5kHz) 6.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:44.4 / 1.75 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:6.7 T · m
- Flux Density:1.6 T
- Phase Plug Design:2 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Overall diameter:102 / 4 mm/inch
- Overall height:50 / 2.0 mm/inch
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:76.2 / 3.0 mm/inch
- Net weight:1.2 / 2.8 kg/lbs