IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The CD1411-M is a high performance 1.5-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.0 inch exit throat featuring a single piece, low compression, radial phase plug.
The diaphragm and suspension are precision formed from Mylar.
The CD1411-M is a very compact size, versatile driver for professional applications.
- Exit Throat Diameter:25.4 / 1.0 mm/inch
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:50 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:25 W AES
- Sensitivity:108 dB
- Frequency Range:1500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Mylar
- Suspension Material:Mylar
- Suspension Design:Radial
- Minimum Impedance:(at 6kHz) 7.0 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:35.5 / 1.5 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:4 T · m
- Flux Density:1.6 T
- Phase Plug Design:10 radial slots
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Overall diameter:91 / 3.6 mm/inch
- Overall height:51 / 2.0 mm/inch
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:76.2 / 3.0 mm/inch
- Net weight:0.98 / 2.0 kg/lbs