IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The ND640 is a high performance 2.5-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1.4 inch exit throat featuring the smallest size of the art technology.
The diaphragm are precision completely formed from pure titanium. Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former and it is joined to the diaphragm by RCF proprietary Direct Drive kapton technology.
Diaphragm suspension is designed by extensive FEM study for low distortion and low frequency range extension.
- Exit Throat Diameter:35.5mm / 1.4"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:180 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:90 W AES
- Sensitivity:110 dB
- Frequency Range:700 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Design:Flat
- Minimum Impedance:(at 2.5kHz) 7.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:63.7 / 2.5 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:9.8 T · m
- Flux Density:1.9 T
- Phase Plug Design:3 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Aluminium
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:102mm
- Overall height:40mm
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:87 / 3.4 and 76.2mm
- Net weight:1.1 kg