IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The ND1411-M is a high performance 1.5-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 1-inch exit throat featuring a single pieces, low compression, radial phase plug.
The diaphragm and suspension are precision formed from 0.1mm thick Mylar.
The ND1411-M is a very compact size, versatile driver for professional applications.
- Exit Throat Diameter:25.4mm / 1.0"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:50 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:25 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:1500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Mylar
- Suspension Material:Mylar
- Suspension Design:Radial
- Minimum Impedance:(at 6kHz) 7 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:35.5 / 1.5 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:4.4 T · m
- Flux Density:1.75 T
- Phase Plug Design:10 radial slots
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Overall diameter:70mm
- Overall height:51mm
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:76.2mm
- Net weight:0.8 kg