IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The ND340 is a high performance neodymium compression driver with a 1.0-inch exit throat. The diaphragm is precision formed from polyimide.
The 1.75” voice coil assembly use high temperature Kapton former, edge wound copper clad aluminum wire and assembled using advanced, specially formulated adhesives.
- Exit Throat Diameter:24.4mm / 1"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:100 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:50 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:1200 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:polymide
- Suspension Material:polymide
- Suspension Design:flat
- Minimum Impedance:6.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:44.4/1.75 mm/inch
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound Aluminum
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight-Kapton
- Number of layers:1-Outside
- BL Factor:7.9 T · m
- Flux Density:1.9 T
- Phase Plug Design:2 slot
- Phase Plug Material:Composite
- Overall diameter:76mm
- Overall height:39mm
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:4 x 5 mm threaded holes at 180 deg. 76.2mm
- Net weight:0.63 kg