IL PREZZO SI RIFERISCE AL SINGOLO DRIVER.
The ND850 2.0 is a high performance 3.0-inch diaphragm compression driver with a 2 inch exit throat featuring several state of the art technologies.
The diaphragm are precision formed from pure titanium. The suspension is based on a vented and damped design in order to provide low distorsion.
Voice coil assembly is designed using high temperature kapton former.
- Exit Throat Diameter:50MM / 2"
- Rated Impedance:8 Ω
- Power handling capacity continuous program1:220 W AES
- Power handling capacity AES2:110 W AES
- Sensitivity:109 dB
- Frequency Range:500 Hz ÷ 20000 Hz
- Diaphragm Material:Pure titanium
- Suspension Material:Polyester
- Suspension Design:Falt
- Minimum Impedance:(at 3.5kHz) 8.5 Ω
- Voice Coil Diameter:74.4mm
- Voice Coil Material:Edgewound aluminium
- Voice Coil Former Design:Straight kapton
- Number of layers:1 - outside
- BL Factor:13 T · m
- Flux Density:2.05 T
- Phase Plug Design:3 slots
- Phase Plug Material:Aluminium
- Voice Coil Demodulation:Copper ring
- Overall diameter:131mm
- Overall height:88mm
- Mounting 4 × 5 mm holes at 90°:101.6mm
- Net weight:2.7 Kg