Premium sound to maximize any design.
DesignMax loudspeakers bring outstanding audio and aesthetics to any commercial space.
With 12 models to choose from, it’s easy to create tailored solutions that deliver instantly impressive sound.
QuickHold mounting mechanisms make installation efficient, reducing strain and hassle — and saving substantial time. And with both black and white versions available, DesignMax loudspeakers integrate seamlessly with any décor.
The 250-watt DM10S-SUB subwoofer features a 10-inch woofer, which delivers a 42 Hz - 300 Hz frequency range.
The DM10S-SUB is surface-mounted, outdoor-rated, and locks onto a hidden QuickHold U-bracket.
Il prezzo si riferisce al singolo subwoofer!
- Combine models to complete any design, big or small — 12 loudspeakers to mix and match, from 2-inch, low-profile models to 8-inch, high-SPL compression-driver loudspeakers and outdoor-rated options
- Deliver instantly impressive sound with custom Bose drivers — no DSP or EQ required. For even better sound, use select Bose DSPs and amplifiers to enable Bose loudspeaker EQ and SmartBass processing, which expands performance and response at any listening level
- Blend into any room design with elegant form factors, minimum-bezel grilles available in black or white, and removable logos
- Reduce installation time with the patented QuickHold mounting system, which also reduces strain, hassle, and the chance of product damage
- Install easily — all models include Euroblock connectors; ceiling-mounted models include plenum-rated backcans, tile-bridges, and front-access audio wiring that makes installation and troubleshooting easier
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centers
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues
- Power Handling, long-term continuous: 250 W
- Power Handling, peak: 1000 W
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 48 - 250 Hz
- Nominal coverage (H x V): Onmidirectional below 200 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 117 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 - 300 Hz
- Sensitivity (SPL/1W @ 1 m): 93 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ω (transformer bypass)